PDA

View Full Version : Whats your blood type?

omoplata
02-15-2013, 04:23 AM
I am A pos.

The Japanese believe that a person's blood type has a great influence on their personality. Most of Japan's prime ministers and professional baseball players were/are blood type O. From personal experience I've noticed that most perfectionist were Type A. The nicest and easy going people were Type B. And most of the head strong people I've met were Type O. I'm wondering if there is a blood type that is prone to anxiety or depression.

trinidiva
02-15-2013, 06:37 AM
I'm type O.

omoplata
02-24-2013, 11:42 PM
I'm type O.

According to our segment sample it appears that only blood types A and O are affected by anxiety. The correlation between anxiety and blood type B appears to be negative. The existence of blood type B confirms the absence of anxiety. Lol!!

mrsmischief
02-25-2013, 04:44 AM
According to our segment sample it appears that only blood types A and O are affected by anxiety. The correlation between anxiety and blood type B appears to be negative. The existence of blood type B confirms the absence of anxiety. Lol!!

Segment sample? Are you doing an experiment?

omoplata
02-25-2013, 12:49 PM
Nah....just wanted to see if there was a blood type that was most or least affected by anxiety.