PDA

View Full Version : Anyone like me , alome a lot bringjng up children?

jessy
02-14-2013, 06:35 AM
Any mums here that are going through depression & anxiety and finding it hard ??
X

jessy
02-14-2013, 06:36 AM
***Alone***

moonchild1986
02-14-2013, 07:21 AM
Yes I am. I have a 7 yr old son.

mellymel
02-14-2013, 07:38 AM
Yes!!! I have a two year old daughter. I am married but my husband is away at work all day and I am home alone doing everything. We have no family near us at all, and few friends. It's so hard to go through this as a parent. I mentioned on here a few months ago about a Facebook page I made for moms like us, unfortunately no one ever liked it. Maybe you should check it out, it might be of some help when you feel lonely. It's called loving arms arms short for Anxiety Ridden Moms.

trinidiva
02-14-2013, 08:31 AM
I totally understand. My husband works 24 hour shifts a few days a week..while I work from home and take care of the house and kids. It gets tough sometimes, but I think about true single moms, they really have it tough.

jessy
02-14-2013, 12:42 PM
Yes!!! I have a two year old daughter. I am married but my husband is away at work all day and I am home alone doing everything. We have no family near us at all, and few friends. It's so hard to go through this as a parent. I mentioned on here a few months ago about a Facebook page I made for moms like us, unfortunately no one ever liked it. Maybe you should check it out, it might be of some help when you feel lonely. It's called loving arms arms short for Anxiety Ridden Moms.

Hi , yes I will like the page , I'm very much alone like yourself . My husband works long hours & I've no friends . I do have my parents near by , but they are both of ill health & in their 70's,. It's crippling me at the moment ,like it has in the past . I will search for your FB page xx

jessy
02-14-2013, 12:45 PM
I totally understand. My husband works 24 hour shifts a few days a week..while I work from home and take care of the house and kids. It gets tough sometimes, but I think about true single moms, they really have it tough.

Similar , I'm home with the kids , husband works long hours .

You are right ,!! It could be much harder being a single mother .

I'm lucky enough to have a husband & father to my kids

jessy
02-14-2013, 12:50 PM

THERE ARE QUITE A FEW FB PAGES CALLSD LOVING ARMS, ??
Not sure which one is yours ?
X

mellymel
02-14-2013, 12:59 PM
It's the one with the black and white sketch of a head in hands as the profile pic

moonchild1986
02-14-2013, 01:16 PM
I found the page. "Liked" it x

mellymel
02-14-2013, 01:45 PM
Yay! Thanks :) I hope you like it!

jessy
02-15-2013, 12:45 AM
Is it the one with a baby as the profile pic ? X

PhoenixStorm
02-16-2013, 08:56 AM

I liked your page too... I have a FB page too, just quotes and pictures, some I've created myself. It helps me to find inspiration that way!

I'm a stay at home mom to a 20 month old and my husband works nights.. which means he sleeps during the day too :/.. Its very hard and has even gotten worse for me...

ann007
02-16-2013, 04:45 PM
I have 3 little ones. My anxiety really started after having the 3rd. Having the little ones ads a whole different level of anxiety for sure. You cant just say screw this Im not getting out of bed cause I feel like crap. You have to get up and take them to school or go the store. And just the stress that being a mom is sometimes just overwhelming because of the high anxiety. Keep strong ladies!