PDA

View Full Version : Does anyones anxiety kick in when..?

Courtneykinns
02-13-2013, 08:41 PM
So today my anxiety has not been that bad, i was actually happy today, but i did notice a little bit of derealization. I started cleaning & walking around a lot, bending down, doing laundry & i got very dizzy & sick to my stomach. I felt my heart beat on my chest & it seemed kind of light & slow, then i had a heart palpitation & it seems back to normal. I had test run not even 3 weeks ago & everything came back normal. But does anyones anxiety symptoms kick in when they do things that require a lot of physical activity?

Hidalgo21
02-13-2013, 08:55 PM
i guess they do , cause every time i try to run i feel super agitated, maybe is the fear of thinking that something is gonna happen , but is good to keep going i am doing biking inside my house and i also walk , start with baby steps till you get more comfortable i am trying my best to do the same i hard .

weary
02-13-2013, 08:56 PM
I have the same feelings sometimes just walking up the stairs can get to me. I don't do anything anymore unless there is someone in the house me or if it is outside stuff if my neighbor is out I will go and cut the grass weed the flower beds or even just go to sit outside but if I am home alone my daughter and I for the most part stay up in my room or hers but rarely am I am to do the things I want if I'm alone that is when my anxiety is the worst

jamus75
02-13-2013, 11:09 PM
Anything that gets my HR up makes me anxious anymore. So I always try to stay at a steady pace. I want to exercise but now I'm afraid to. I feel like my heart is so fragile although I know it's not. Still can't shake that feeling though b

Ahlstrom
02-13-2013, 11:15 PM
Yes, mine goes off during aerobic exercises. Not during running, but after I'm done I'll try and relax to get my heart rate down. Every time I've ran it's felt like a constant panic attack for 20 minutes afterwards... Haven't ran for 5 weeks cause of it.

Hidalgo21
02-14-2013, 09:14 AM
yeaa the last time i got panic attack was after i soccer game i only play 15 minutes , cause i was really scare and my heart beat was super fast , i even make a goal n i wasnt happy at all ! i told the coach that i was hurt rush my self home , so when i got there i start getting the panic attack is was bad!!! i call some one to pray for me t was so bad!! i have bad dreams that night everything , since then i dont try to do much of running or something else is so annoying i want some one that can give me personal advice about this or that push me to do the stuff is so hard .