PDA

View Full Version : health anxiety strikes again!

Forrest Owl
02-13-2013, 05:12 PM
Ok so last July I lost 65 pounds( for 2 years I was on celexia and it blew me up) I am now down to my normal 133 pounds. I also changed my diet I eat lots of fruits and veggies daily, yogurt, fish, lean meats like poultry, fibrous cereals and beans. well the past few months I have been getting bloated on and off and I have bad gas a lot I do exercise 5-6 times a week(walking 2 1/2 miles) I know that this change is probably due to my diet nothing else, but my health anxiety and doom is telling me I have ovarian cancer, I know bloating can be an early sign, I am freaking out my husband says I am fine and my changes are just due to my diet because of the things I am eating( since I dont eat much sugar at all or carbs) he says I eat really healthy and am fine, but I am so freaked out I am fearing for my life but I don't want to go back to my doc again in fear they wont take me seriously. every few months I get really bad health anxiety, some advice would help! thanks!

ozzyblue
02-13-2013, 05:59 PM
Try some probiotics. Helps with digestion and bloating.

Forrest Owl
02-13-2013, 07:39 PM
I do have some, I'll take one, but can it be what I am fearing?

ozzyblue
02-13-2013, 08:25 PM
Drs will probably say it's anxiety but you can insist on an ultrasound to clear your mind and worries!

omoplata
02-13-2013, 09:26 PM
Also if you're lactose intolerant yogurt might be bothersome.

Forrest Owl
02-13-2013, 09:39 PM
I went through this once before last year and they did one and everything was normal