PDA

View Full Version : How do we explain to our husbands/wifes how we feel ?

jessy
02-13-2013, 07:36 AM
I'm having great difficulty trying to explain how I'm feeling & that I can not help how I feel .

Has anyone any advice on how to try & help those closest to us understand ??

I'm worried my husband will become so fed up of me that he will want to end the marriage.

Has anyone got any help or advice on this??

Jessy xx

weary
02-13-2013, 09:21 AM
Jessy I so know how you feel it is difficult my anxiety started when my husband and I were dating so he kinda u understands it was not u till I took him to the dr with me and broke down till he realized what I was going thorough the only thing I can tell you is to continue to keep him involved talk to him but yet it is hard to reassure them everything will get better in time we all just need to be patient show him the steps you are taking to try and get better and if he there for you during and episode thank him positive reinforcement

Saldav
02-13-2013, 12:00 PM
Have them drink 5 cups of coffee, 2 monster energy drinks, some cocaine and LSD. And while they are on all that convince them they have a terminal disease.

jamus75
02-13-2013, 03:45 PM
Have them drink 5 cups of coffee, 2 monster energy drinks, some cocaine and LSD. And while they are on all that convince them they have a terminal disease.

Sounds about right. Lol

cabcom
02-13-2013, 06:42 PM
Good question. My anxiety kicked in two months after I got married. It doesn't help telling my wife it is stressed related, because then she thinks it has something to do with her. Its really sticky, but I think the best we can do is find some helpful articles and give them to read. Trying to explain it makes me anxious.

jessy
02-14-2013, 02:32 AM

Lol ^^ good answer !!

jessy
02-14-2013, 02:34 AM
Cabcom

I am the same , when I try to explain I end up in a full blown panic just talking about it !!

I feel so stupid & pathetic !!