PDA

View Full Version : Scared and nervous

weary
02-12-2013, 08:04 PM
Today I went to the dr and he upped my medication I am so afraid to take the higher dose but this constant pressure in my chest and in my mind is tearing apart. I feel so alone even though my husband brought me to my parents house so someone could be with me while I start this new dose. My constant fears are consuming me. This is a safe place for me and yet I am in a full blown panic attack and can't come down from it. Please help me find the strength to get past this I am so afraid my daughter who is 5 and getting ready to start kindergarten in the fall will start to pick up on what I am feeling an downtown want to leave the house. Please let there be someone out there that can chat with me who is having the same issues

angeleyes01
03-06-2013, 04:33 AM
I understand you. I just had to visit my dr again and she upped my meds. Has not helped me yet. But hopefully it has worked for you

Lin
03-14-2013, 02:46 AM
I have been worried for 2 years now and problem is hormones in menopause so don't know how long will last. Had 7 weeks in hospital and tried lots tablets. Tablets used to work for post natal depression not working this time. I have been trying everything suggested - meditation, NHS courses - and still frustrated. Determined to go back to work so been back full time for a year now but really don't know how I even manage to go some days let alone concentrate. Social life gone - want to stay in home when not at work. You are lucky to have a supportive family. My mum and dad both died many years ago and my siblings are useless. My husband is very good but illness so long this time he gets really fed up with it and misses our old life lots.