PDA

View Full Version : Up and down moods?

CEC
02-12-2013, 04:07 PM
I've noticed that every day it seems that throughout the day my mood is kind of up and down. Like sometimes I'll feel down in the dumps and that I'm never going to get over this whole anxiety thing, then other times after a conversation with someone about my anxiety or once i reassure myself everythings going to be okay I'll feel good for a while until I start thinking again. I think this might just be part of the depression thats coming along with anxiety but part of its making me fear that I might be bipolar? Can anyone relate or share some advice?

I also feel that part of my anxiety and depression may be due to the fact that its winter time and I do live in New England. I'm 19 and their hasn't been much to do at all lately other than school and work and I've been stuck in the house alot because of the weather.

mellymel
02-12-2013, 04:34 PM
Well hello again! Lol I have this too. I go over the same exact thing in my head that you just mentioned. I will be feeling like poop, then somehow I will find reassurance and feel better. Then a creepy thought will pop in my head and I will be like fuck! Am I ever going to feel normal again? Will I ever get over this?

perfectmess
02-12-2013, 06:18 PM
I feel the same way. Sometimes I feel like being bothered with people and then other times I want them to go away. I dread when people come in my office and then once they leave I feel how mean or distant I was toward the person then I start to get in a good mood and if someone comes back or I see someone else later in the day I'm in a good mood. Hard to explain. But I get it.

CEC
02-12-2013, 09:03 PM
Haha well it looks like we're both going through the same thing Mel (: and perfectmess thats kind of how I feel sometimes at work too

misslucy
11-07-2013, 03:38 PM
same here haha!