PDA

View Full Version : So scared

anthonyjbro760
02-11-2013, 02:23 PM
I can't shake this fast heartbeat even if I deep breath I feel like I'm losing it dont know what to think anymore

anthonyjbro760
02-11-2013, 02:27 PM
Then when I move around it pounds so scared I'mgoing to die even though I was I. ER 2 days ago and they released me

trinidiva
02-11-2013, 03:11 PM
Read my comment in your last post.spend the money and get that cardiac stress test done. It will give you peace of mind. I'm sure it is only stress causing the heart palps.

anthonyjbro760
02-11-2013, 03:14 PM
I don't have the money and they didn't seen to think it was neccersy

jamus75
02-11-2013, 03:34 PM
If the doc didn't seem to think its necessary then you should take that as a good sign that nothing is seriously wrong. Believe me they want to run those tests. That's how the medical profession makes money. If they don't think it's needed then I'm sure they know its nothing and its stress.

anthonyjbro760
02-11-2013, 03:45 PM
Part scaring me is when I walk seems to get worse can feel it pounding also feel dizzy get hot sometimes tightness in chest n n left side of neck mind races like crazy all kinds of symptoms I not sure if its just anxiety anymore :(

anthonyjbro760
02-11-2013, 03:48 PM
I have bad heartburn and then this my teeth are not in the best shape I feel doomed

jamus75
02-11-2013, 04:08 PM
That's what I say every time I have one. I say it's not anxiety it's something more serious. Never is. What you need is some Ativan to calm you down. Once your calm I bet your symptoms disappear.

deepbreaths
02-11-2013, 09:10 PM
One thing that helps me reduce anxiety is taking steps to lead a healthier lifestyle. Try eating more vegetables, omega 3's in fish are great for anxiety, vitamin d is good for depression/anxiety, b vitamins help regulate the way your body senses stress too. I always have a banana around because they instantly take the edge off my stress. Go outside and get natural sun for thirty minutes. Exercise 20-30 minutes a day. All these things can and will help make your anxiety better if you focus on helping your body be healthier. Cut out or atleast cut down on caffeines. & smoking will mess up your natural breathing pattern and trigger a lot of anxious feelings.

anthonyjbro760
02-11-2013, 09:15 PM
I cut caffine out a month ago and fast food dont smoke

trinidiva
02-12-2013, 08:45 AM
Clear some of your messages in your inbox, you are at your quota.

You will be fine!!!!!!

trinidiva
02-12-2013, 09:01 AM
Hey, I went online and searched for panic attack help lines....I'm not sure if this works, but this what I came up with:

1800-64-PANIC

If you try it and it is any good, please let the rest of us know!!!

How are you doing now?

Sentinelle
02-12-2013, 10:07 AM
Hey I get the same feeling of heart pounding when I walk long distances I get fast heartbeat and tightness in my neck going up to the head all on left side. It feels as if the heartbeat is in my head and I have to stop and sit until I feel a bit better. It scares me to the point where I can't excercise since I'm afraid it will happen. I did mri and ct scan but I'm still afraid this is not anxiety! My doctor said that when you go up the strairs and your heart pounds that means it's a healthy heart.

joshhiboii
02-12-2013, 10:14 AM
I don't have the money and they didn't seen to think it was neccersy

As well as they don't think it's mesas army, do you ? Wold you feel better with peace of mind ?

joshhiboii
02-12-2013, 10:14 AM
I have bad heartburn and then this my teeth are not in the best shape I feel doomed

About your teeth why are they so bad do you have to pay for dental care hope you feel better soon try treating yourself to something might just help

anthonyjbro760
02-12-2013, 10:47 AM
Have bad gums (gingervitas)