PDA

View Full Version : Bad day

jamus75
02-10-2013, 11:08 AM
Been doing pretty good but having a bad day right now. Had stomach issues last night. Thought it was just something I ate but starting to think its my withdrawal from Ativan. Been shaky and cold with nasty stomach. So I kept two of them just in case. Took one half hour ago and starting to feel better but still not calm.

angellisa6875
02-10-2013, 11:36 AM
i know how you feel hun i was on ativan and came off it xxx

jamus75
02-10-2013, 12:02 PM
Thanks to the Ativan and my daughter to keep me distracted I've finally calmed down.

Saldav
02-10-2013, 03:50 PM
Thanks to the Ativan and my daughter to keep me distracted I've finally calmed down.

How long since you been off ativan?

jamus75
02-10-2013, 04:07 PM
One day. Took one today. Couldn't hang without em

Saldav
02-10-2013, 04:40 PM
One day. Took one today. Couldn't hang without em

One day wouldn't give you withdrawals especially the low dose you take. I take 2mg in the morn and 2 more at nite if needed, and when I don't need them I could go weeks without having to take any. And feel no type of withdrawal symptoms. It probably had a lot to do with your stomach ache. Anxiety is a MOFO!!!

jamus75
02-10-2013, 04:47 PM
I hope. I only have one left and my old doc won't call anymore in. He left the practice and I saw his nurse practitioner and she won't bc she don't know me. I can't get in to another doctor for 2 weeks.

Saldav
02-10-2013, 04:58 PM
I hope. I only have one left and my old doc won't call anymore in. He left the practice and I saw his nurse practitioner and she won't bc she don't know me. I can't get in to another doctor for 2 weeks.

Benadryl is a good sleep aide, and I calms anxiety some, but not as good as ativan, but it does help.

a l i c i a
02-11-2013, 02:56 PM
Been doing pretty good but having a bad day right now. Had stomach issues last night. Thought it was just something I ate but starting to think its my withdrawal from Ativan. Been shaky and cold with nasty stomach. So I kept two of them just in case. Took one half hour ago and starting to feel better but still not calm.

I was just in the hospital because of withdrawal from Ativan. It's been horrible. I've been like this for almost a week now. I'm never taking it again. I had no idea it could do this to me. I was obviously taking too much.

BiBiDoll
02-11-2013, 04:48 PM
I have heard benadryl can make anxiety worse in some people. I suggest natural remedies like kava kava or st. Johns wart. Non addicting and all natural.

jamus75
02-11-2013, 09:06 PM
I was just in the hospital because of withdrawal from Ativan. It's been horrible. I've been like this for almost a week now. I'm never taking it again. I had no idea it could do this to me. I was obviously taking too much.

How much we're taking and for how long.