PDA

View Full Version : Would like to make friends here :-)

jessy
02-09-2013, 04:08 AM
Hi everyone , I wondered if there is anyone of a similar age to me ,32 , with a family & husband , trying to cope with depression & anxiety ??

I'm very isolated & alone , would be good to talk to others in a similar position :-) x

angellisa6875
02-09-2013, 04:27 AM
hi im 37 and also suffer terrible anxiety and depression i hope i can be your friend as i need one too sick of this anxiety now xxx

jessy
02-09-2013, 08:56 AM
Hiya , well I need a friend , someone who understands !!
It's such a difficult thing to live with , xx

angellisa6875
02-09-2013, 09:43 AM
i know hun sometimes i cant cope think ill go mad never recover i look at people and think i wish i was normal are you on any meds im on seroxat xxx

Cara1989
02-09-2013, 02:18 PM
hi and welcome

omoplata
02-09-2013, 10:23 PM
Im a single parent dealing with anxiety and depression best I can. Members of this forum are wonderful. Welcome aboard.

angellisa6875
02-10-2013, 04:37 AM
i just wanted to ask a question ive been having this feeling like everything feels slow is that normal xx

jessy
02-12-2013, 03:09 AM
Hi everyone , I need to check in here more often , just knowing I'm not suffering alone is a huge help to me .

I'm on diff med's to you , I take Dosulepin 75mg & lorazepam 3mg morning afternoon & evening .

I've suffered since childhood , so I've tried many diff med's over the years. The ones I'm on now are ok , but in all honesty no amount of medication stops this or takes it away , it just eases it a little .

I'm having a bad time ATM , I am struggling with the way I feel . I'm a mess .

I often feel like I'm not really here , just looking in on life through a window .

X

jessy
02-12-2013, 03:10 AM
P.s the feeling that everything is slow , is a common feeling , yes I do feel that a lot Hun . It's a horrible feeling x

bajablue
02-12-2013, 09:51 PM
I understand each post here. Jess you are taking Doxepin? Then Lorazapen 1 mg 3 times per day or 3 mg 3 times per day. Doxepin is a very old anti depressant from the 70's. I took it for a long long time. Yes, I am old😋

weary
02-12-2013, 11:49 PM
Hi Jessy, I am 30 and suffer with GAD , Panic attacks and Depression . I have 2 stepsons 21 and so. To be 20 and a 5 yr old daughter and an amazing husband however non of them understand what I go through on a daily basis so I have no support on bad days I just joined yesterday day but have had the pleasure of chatting with some amazing people who understand and support. Hope we can be friends to help each other get through this

jessy
02-13-2013, 04:09 AM
Hi weary << can understand why you chose that name !!
I have 2 son's 12 & 5 years old . I also have a husband who I love dearly but I fear I'm loosing him because of this illness that consumes me .
I feel like I've been battling forever & I'm tired :-(

I do hope to make friends & support one another , I think it will be a great help .

Nice to meet you
Jessy xx

jessy
02-13-2013, 04:11 AM
I understand each post here. Jess you are taking Doxepin? Then Lorazapen 1 mg 3 times per day or 3 mg 3 times per day. Doxepin is a very old anti depressant from the 70's. I took it for a long long time. Yes, I am olddde0b

Hi , yes that's right 75mg Dosulepin at night . It is an old A/D but the newer ones did nothing for me
This seems to help , however I'm having a bad time ATM . Lorazepam I take 1mg 3 times a day , so a total of 3mg a day , for G.A.D & panic disorder . X