PDA

View Full Version : Too many good days

lozzy45
02-08-2013, 03:22 PM
I've had some really good days for the past week. I've been out my house. Heck, I even went to tesco in my own. Big deal for me! :) but I think I've burnt my self out. Since yesterday I havnt left the house again and in bed for most of the day.

I thought my new tablets were doing good. Maybe I just did too much. I did have 3 full days, up early, busy all day with no nap!

Am I the only one.

Sometimes I think I'm just being lazy, which I dislike.

manz82
02-08-2013, 03:49 PM
It's like this - your mind and body have been under constant strain for s long time and now that you're getting out you're using up even more energy, which is really good. But you are ok to rest as well!
What I do when I'm having an off day is relax as much as I want, but ALWAYS get out of the house for at least ten minutes, just to blow the cobwebs away. It refreshes my mind and stops me over thinking, which I am a sucker for. So, even if you only go for a stroll around the block, do it, but do it willingly and at your own pace. Xxx

lozzy45
02-08-2013, 04:06 PM
Thank you! Yeah my social worker told me to go for walks to give me so excersice as I've put on too much weight due to not leaving the house.

I just lack motivation.

You are right, I used up lots of energy.y mother and I went to the pub for lunch. It was Lovely but things like that suck the energy out of me because I'm worrying about the people around me.