PDA

View Full Version : Cold and anxiety

destiny880
02-08-2013, 11:35 AM
I hate wen i get a cold. Then i feel my heart beating fast and short of breath. Also i threw up bile and it freaked me out! Becuz one doctor told me long time ago that if i run out of bile in my stomach i can die. So i got shaky after i threw up.

destiny880
02-08-2013, 01:11 PM
Anybody plz?

anthonyjbro760
02-08-2013, 02:18 PM
I have that right now :/

manz82
02-08-2013, 02:25 PM
I think what your doctor was trying to say is that it's almost impossible to throw up all the bile in your stomach and therefore pretty impossible to die from being sick. The reason for the bile sounds like you're not eating enough, if at all. EAT woman! That's the best thing when dealing with a cold and you will also find that a little snack, like dried toast, will settle your stomach as well. X

justconfused
02-08-2013, 03:43 PM
Wow don't worry about running out of bile! I have never heard that. I agree it would be extremely hard to run out. I have been sick to the point I was in and out of the bathroom throwing up for days straight every hour and nothing happened. Don't worry about the occassional throwing up. The body does it for a reason it was designed to do it when it doesn't agree with something. Unless it's just ridiculously continuous I highly doubt it would cause a problem. I actually am opposite of alot of people. When I feel really sick I just can't wait to get the throwing up over with because it always makes me feel better.

trinidiva
02-08-2013, 03:54 PM
I have a bad cold right now too....lots of sinus pressure and post nasal drip. Nasty, I know!!!! I have been trying to treat it naturally with tea, vicks and chicken soup.I have also thrown up a few times in the morning, bile as well, and on top of that, I have my monthly cycle....so that comes with the gift of cramps!!! Lol.
I've never heard that story of throwing up all the bile in your stomach....I'm not so sure about that. For my second pregnancy, I threw up literally every day of my pregnancy. It was horrible, but I survived!!
I hope you feel better soon!!!!

destiny880
02-08-2013, 04:54 PM
Thank you guys! And yes is horrible. And i think that doctor was trying to scare me or sumthing. Bt i hope i get some sleep tonight cuz last night i just couldnt. I felt like crap!