PDA

View Full Version : Swollen throat?

Jas
02-07-2013, 02:40 PM
Does anyone ever feel like they're throat is closing as if you won't be able to swallow...I get that all the time. Everyday to be exact.

rhar
02-07-2013, 03:22 PM
Yes all the time. Sometimes it wakes me in my sleep!!

scared44
02-07-2013, 10:30 PM
Hi I get that all the time and when i eat i find it hard to swallow!! Your not alone..... Beverley :-)

destiny880
02-08-2013, 12:05 AM
I used too and i notice when i ignored it then it will go away. Is hard becuz u feel the feeling is their but trust me nothing happends.

Jinx13
02-09-2013, 02:00 PM
Yes I get it all the time. The more you focus the more your neck muscles tighten and the feeling gets worse.

Do you ever worry that your tongue is swelling? I know it's not but I'm worried it...might. : (

angellisa6875
02-09-2013, 02:09 PM
yep i had a panic attack the other night and asked my partner if my tounge was swollen and i was looking in mirror lol its crazy when i think about it but at the time you really beleive it x

Jinx13
02-09-2013, 02:44 PM
yep i had a panic attack the other night and asked my partner if my tounge was swollen and i was looking in mirror lol its crazy when i think about it but at the time you really beleive it x

Thanks Angelissa - it is so reassuring to know I'm not the only one. I just want the feeling to go away. I am so focused on it now that I feel like I don't know where to put my tongue (behind my top front teeth, the bottom teeth, hang my mouth open)! It helps alot to see the humor in it - thanks again!

angellisa6875
02-09-2013, 04:09 PM
Thanks Angelissa - it is so reassuring to know I'm not the only one. I just want the feeling to go away. I am so focused on it now that I feel like I don't know where to put my tongue (behind my top front teeth, the bottom teeth, hang my mouth open)! It helps alot to see the humor in it - thanks again!

Hi yeah its pretty bad when its happening though I'm sure my mind just plays tricks then I start to tingle think I'm going mad the worst part is feeling alone looking at people thinking why can't I be normal and happy well looking on here I'm not alone and that helps xxx