PDA

View Full Version : Okay here we go again...

aidendean
02-07-2013, 01:43 PM
Hello everyone!

So my symptoms are still getting worse!!! I really don't know what to do anymore, I just feel I'm on a one way road to deaths door!

My symptoms are:

Weird dots and spots in vision

Vision in general feels weird

Constant headaches

Weakness down one side of body (feels like it's not there and hard to walk on

Constantly drained of energy

Head feels messed up

Don't know what to do any of the time

I went to a chiropractor and have been twice and she has found some problems with me but she can't be certain it's causing the numbness weaknes down one side, I just don't know what to do anymore, I feel like every time I go to sleep I will never wake up :(

joshbagosh
02-07-2013, 04:00 PM
Is this constant or do you get relief when ur home?

destiny880
02-08-2013, 12:03 AM
Have you got an MRI?

aidendean
02-08-2013, 07:37 AM
I've had an MRI of the brain and neck about 3 weeks ago and the results came back normal, but it seems everyday I wake up things just get worse and worse like today my brain just feels like mush, my eye sight is weird loads of blobs of different colours, and also when I look at a Light or something it stays in y vision for ages eyes closed or open.. I just don't know what to do anymore... :(

trinidiva
02-08-2013, 08:40 AM
Have you had an eye exam recently? I was having some eye changes also, (floaters, sensitvity to light, felt like my eyes were constantly straining...etc) so I went in for a full eye exam...had my eyes dialated, etc....turns out my eyes were fine, I just had a slight astigmatism. The doctor explained that as we get a little older (I'm
36) things can change slightly with our eyes, like with the floaters, etc.
It turns out that the sensitivity was most likely due to my anxiety.

aidendean
02-08-2013, 03:47 PM
I had an eye test around 2 months ago and he said my vision is 99.9% with slight stigmatism in both eyes but only very minor haven't been to a proper eye doctor or anything though I'm only 18!

aidendean
02-08-2013, 06:49 PM
And does anyone know if a normal MRI brain scan shows aneurisms in the brain? Does an MRI show everything And anything that could be wrong with my brain?

trinidiva
02-08-2013, 07:07 PM
Yes, they will. That is one of the major things they are looking for when they do an MRI of the brain and brain stem. Any blockages or damage that will cause a clot to form. When I had mine done I asked the same

trinidiva
02-08-2013, 07:08 PM
The same question....(sorry, I didn't finish my last sentence

aidendean
02-09-2013, 06:48 AM
Thank you for answering me :)

Sentinelle
02-09-2013, 08:10 AM
Hi there aidendean I can't beleive I am not alone in this world! I also have vision problems lately blurry vision and pressure like headaches which are constant. My eyes are very sensitive to sunlight and I feel I am straining them a lot. I too have weakness in different part of the body and I am also experiencing ringing in ears. I did an mri of neck and brain and came back normal and I am a bit more releived cause I thought I had an aneurism! Hope you feel better soon

aidendean
02-09-2013, 09:36 AM
Yes I have those exact symptoms!, I've got one pupil bigger than the other, I've had this all my life but it seems the eye with the smaller pupil is the one which is more effected, like when I look at a light source it stays in my vision for around 30 seconds after! It's really annoying

aidendean
02-09-2013, 12:37 PM
Urghh, I hate this!, everyday I wake up I feel I'm getting worse, constant painful headaches, eyes feel weird with blurry/weird vision, feel like my body is destorted like my hands are not facing the right way etc :( I just feel like I will never ever at better :(

Sentinelle
02-10-2013, 03:16 AM
I understant believe me every morning I get shooting headaches and neck pain and blurry vision. Make sure that your shoulders are aligned becuase with anxiety we tend to tilt shoulders up and strain our muscles that's what i do in fact and I think I pinched a nerve that's why my neck hurts so much. Are you taking any medicine atm?

aidendean
02-10-2013, 10:52 AM
I am on mitrazipine but it doesn't seem to be helping at all it's mainly to help me sleep but It doesn't :/

aidendean
02-10-2013, 07:07 PM
Urghhhh!! I can't take this for much longer!, everyday I wake up and feel 10x worse than the day before all my symptoms are getting more persistent and worse! It can't be all anxiety related! I'm 100% there is something seriously wrong I just feel like I'm slowly dieing :/ my symptoms are:

Severe head pains/ headaches
Pain in ear and a thundery sound in both ears
Dots and spots in my vision constantly
When I look at a light source it stays in my vision for minutes
Constant muscle twitches everywhere
Heart pain ( not like shooting pain more of an aching pain)
Feeling detatched from my body ( like I can't move it and it feels numb and very weak)
Heavy pulse/ heart beat
Blurred vision
Constant floaters (like several clear dots attached together)
Neck and back of head pain
Weakness and numbing down right side of body
The list is endless... I just don't know what to do anymore :'(

scared44
02-10-2013, 07:17 PM
It's all anxiety related. your not going to die!! Try and do some form of relaxation it really helps. Take care. Beverley :-)

Sentinelle
02-10-2013, 11:39 PM
Aidendean I'm totally with you you have all of my symptoms and this morning I couldn't go to work with the headaches and neck aches and I feel i am goint to faint. I am at work now I don't know how I got here in one peace! I think I am starting to be depressed and can't go on with this phobia. Everyone keeps saying it is all anxiety and I hope it is but with all the weird feelings I get it is hard to assure myself there is nothing wrong. I think I need to start yoga or relaxation techniques since the breathing doesn't seem to help anymore. I hope you have a good day!!

rhar
02-11-2013, 03:12 AM
Aidendean I'm totally with you you have all of my symptoms and this morning I couldn't go to work with the headaches and neck aches and I feel i am goint to faint. I am at work now I don't know how I got here in one peace! I think I am starting to be depressed and can't go on with this phobia. Everyone keeps saying it is all anxiety and I hope it is but with all the weird feelings I get it is hard to assure myself there is nothing wrong. I think I need to start yoga or relaxation techniques since the breathing doesn't seem to help anymore. I hope you have a good day!!

I have the same feelings as well. The feeling faint one is my worst one that just won't go away.
It seems to get worse if I'm sitting in a meeting or having a meal. I hate it!!!

Sentinelle
02-11-2013, 04:39 AM
Exactly and I also feel like fainting while walking especially when walking fast or long distances. I don't know if you get this as well. When I am eating I am sometimes enjoying a meal but then all of a sudden I can't put anything down my throat and i feel like fainting. Damnn

quinn88
02-11-2013, 08:04 AM
Have u tried propanol??

rhar
02-11-2013, 02:55 PM
Yes I get mine when eating too. It makes going out for meals not much fun anymore 😞

Mine seems to get better if I get up and keep moving.

I'm not sure but I think I talk myself into the feeling... It's just so horrible

Sentinelle
02-13-2013, 08:21 AM
I'm afraid to take anxiety meds cause they make my anxiety much worse, I know that is supposed to happen but I couldn't stand the side effects. What I need is a med that acts as a muscle relaxant and pain killer at the same time but does not increase the anxiety. Do you know of any meds?

jamus75
02-13-2013, 03:48 PM
I have found Ativan to be the best for panic attacks and generally calming you down. I haven't had any side effects except for the drowsiness. Which is good sometimes. Just watch what you do after you take one

cat eyes
02-13-2013, 06:03 PM
I have found Ativan to be the best for panic attacks and generally calming you down. I haven't had any side effects except for the drowsiness. Which is good sometimes. Just watch what you do after you take one

How about Xanax?

trinidiva
02-13-2013, 06:07 PM
Xanax has worked pretty well for me when I've had panic attacks.