PDA

View Full Version : sleeping/arm burning

crystalrose1985
02-05-2013, 04:37 PM
hello all, its been a little while...but i can never stay away!!!

anyways, my question this time is...

I know that I always favor sleeping on my left side, and yes i sleep with my arm under my pillow... i really try and correct this and switch to my back or my other side but its not all that easy to do! Any ways, ive noticed this deep burning sensation in my upper arm during the day if i lean on it for a little bit and it just does not go away. It comes and goes and i can not tell you what makes it come and go nor do i notice it right away! has anyone else had this? have any tricks to help it ? it stupidly really triggers my anxiey alot and it I just can NOT have another stinking trigger!!!!! thanks so much!!

jamus75
02-05-2013, 04:48 PM
Anytime my hands legs or arm goes to sleep, my first thought is stroke. Lol. How stupid right ? Any arm pain immediately triggers thoughts of a heart attack. Never is. I also have some stomach problems so any gas pains or bloating triggers it too.

captainblacknarrow
02-05-2013, 05:18 PM
damn hypochondria. it's horrible! and i always worry that perhaps i'm NOT being hypochondraic and there actually is something wrong. it's a self-perpetuating cylce!

anthonyjbro760
02-05-2013, 11:40 PM
Cause of my gerd I keep thinking I have a ulcer or cancer hate how I always think of the worst :/ so anxious bout seeing the doctor in a couple weeks keep thinking I have multiple illnesses, anxiety sucks :(

Andrew Marino
02-07-2013, 10:37 PM
i guess anxiety causes stir in the stomach as well....i have constant anxiety all day and it makes me think because i feel bubblying all the time in my stomach that i have cancer or something as well. Also, i cannot stop fidgeting. If i sit still my body feels like it has an issue breathing and then my whole body rocks with my pulse and i then can feel my pulse in my knees, elbows, all over. I hope the constant anxiety wont kill me early. I worry that it will cause a heart attack by over adrenaline. im only 25 though so hopefully not.

jamus75
02-07-2013, 10:51 PM
i guess anxiety causes stir in the stomach as well....i have constant anxiety all day and it makes me think because i feel bubblying all the time in my stomach that i have cancer or something as well. Also, i cannot stop fidgeting. If i sit still my body feels like it has an issue breathing and then my whole body rocks with my pulse and i then can feel my pulse in my knees, elbows, all over. I hope the constant anxiety wont kill me early. I worry that it will cause a heart attack by over adrenaline. im only 25 though so hopefully not.

Same here Andrew. Exactly. Stomach , pulse all the same. Not dead yet. Lol