PDA

View Full Version : freaking out lately its ruining my life

bamboosh
02-04-2013, 07:40 PM
Over the last few days my anxiety has got real bad again , my vision seems to fuck up when im feeling anxious and concentration today I freaked out so much I went and seen an out of hour gp , cause my chest was so tight and was getting numb , tingling in my hands legs and tongue, was pretty weird , also I keep thinking ive lung cancer really its really freaking me out , though the doc said today its quite rare someone my age gets it, I was at the docs two weeks back and found out ive a low wbc so has me thinking im terminally ill :/ , I just hope the doc gives me new meds cause health anxiety is destroying my life lately

a l i c i a
02-04-2013, 10:33 PM
Over the last few days my anxiety has got real bad again , my vision seems to fuck up when im feeling anxious and concentration today I freaked out so much I went and seen an out of hour gp , cause my chest was so tight and was getting numb , tingling in my hands legs and tongue, was pretty weird , also I keep thinking ive lung cancer really its really freaking me out , though the doc said today its quite rare someone my age gets it, I was at the docs two weeks back and found out ive a low wbc so has me thinking im terminally ill :/ , I just hope the doc gives me new meds cause health anxiety is destroying my life lately

I know how you feel. I've had a good couple of days and then tonight I felt my heart skip a beat and it freaked me out. My chest has been tight ever since. I'm scared to use my inhaler because it could cause more palpitations. I'm constantly thinking of all the things that could be wrong with me. I've been this way for 18 years so its hard to try to stay positive. It feels so hopeless. I hope everything turns around for you. Living this way is no way to live.