I seem to be having symptoms that i dont now what the hell they are from
Rash that looks like and feels like razor burn
burning sensation in face back of arms
head is hot but no fever
Head aches
weakness
no appetite
loss ofweight(from not eating)

I am hoping that its from anxiety and anything else..I have a fear of having HIV..I got tested twice from the time i think i got exposed which was only a month after possible exposure....both were negative.....Some say that this is enough time and some say it isnt....I dont know who to believe....It freaks me out and I dont know what to do.....crazy part is most of those symptoms are from someone who is HIV positive........what do you guys think? I just dont know what to do...

sandyrdh1
02-04-2013, 11:14 AM
Shingles?...

alankay
02-04-2013, 11:44 AM
Taking Niacin? Alankay

gsxrrob1000
02-04-2013, 01:23 PM
Shingles?...

I don't think its shingles.....I just don't know. ....some say its anxiety

trinidiva
02-04-2013, 02:50 PM
I broke out like that once a few years ago. The rash was pretty local to my elbow area, and knees. It was VERY itchy, and once I scratched it, it burned. I went to my doctor, who simply said I had an allergic reaction to something, but couldn't pinpoint what. I bought anti itch cream, and it went away within two weeks.

scared44
02-04-2013, 03:42 PM
Its all anxiety related!! xx

anthonyjbro760
02-04-2013, 03:49 PM
My heart burn is back and I did the 14 day previcid but says stop until u see a doctor don't see my doctor till the 21st I hate this anxiety heart burn feels worse :(

gsxrrob1000
02-04-2013, 06:22 PM
They said I have Keratosis pilaris......for my skin.......I just dont know what else to do though....blood work fine....hiv test at 1 month negative.....now i have puffy cheeks......wtf....lol

gsxrrob1000
02-04-2013, 06:23 PM
I sure hope you are right....

gsxrrob1000
02-04-2013, 06:24 PM
Its all anxiety related!! xx I sure hope u r right

abbyholmess
02-05-2013, 03:31 AM
I get all of those except for the rash.

laurandisorder
02-05-2013, 05:48 AM
I just found out I have KP too.

I have had it all of my life - well since my teens, but I had an allergic reaction to something at the start of the year and now my skin has gone haywire!

I went and got a RAST test and I also just discovered I'm mildly allergic to cats, dogs, grass and pollen. One of my two cats is asleep on my head right now and my dog is snuggled next to me... Meh.

I'm covered in spots - all over my legs, butt and belly. My rash isn't itchy - it looks disgusting though. Some large clusters of spots, some smaller dots scattered around. I got a referral to a dermatologist today to get some help with it :(

I don't know if it is related to anxiety (which hasn't been too bad lately), the weather or something else, but it sucks - I feel your pain. Go to your GP and get full blood work and a RAST done - it will reveal any allergens you're sensitive too, as well as cleaning your mind that its bit something more sinister...

Good luck!

laurandisorder
02-05-2013, 05:49 AM
*bit = not