PDA

View Full Version : Staying in your safe zone

rommelvon
06-06-2007, 12:53 PM
Do any of you ever wish all you had to do is stay in your room, have people bring food, meds, drinks etc... to you so you never had to leave?
I feel like this all the time, I never want to be exposed to the outside anymore, never have any care to go anywhere, do anything and even if I did want to go out, my anxiety and phobias prevent it....it has been a long time since I saw a Pdoc, but have an app tomorrow, I really don't want to do meds, but I fear it may be my only choice.....one thing I fouond that does make me feel a bit better are the videos on youtube about anxiety, depression phobias etc...I even put a few on there, my name there is ncnikonguy....oh well... :(

Music_lover
06-06-2007, 01:55 PM
yes! i have days like that.. on those days i'd love to do nothing but stay in my room. i hate it, but i love it too. like i know i shouldn't do it, but sometimes.. i'd love to. i guess you have to work through it.

Fear
06-23-2007, 11:37 AM
No,I mostly feel like to feel free all the time,to be sure to have my space,my super privacy,the chance to do what I want without worring about what others could think about that.Ever felt?