PDA

View Full Version : Getting worse.

justconfused
02-02-2013, 12:01 AM
I might just have to go to the doctor sometime soon. I have no idea what is going on. I didn't sleep or even lay down last night and finally around 9 in the morning I took a nap that I forced (I literally was not the least bit sleepy) until around 1 p.m.. It is now 1 in the morning the next night and I am not sleepy at all. There's no way those four hours was enough sleep for the last two days combined. I literally don't know what being sleepy is anymore. Every single time I have slept in the past few months have been forced and sometimes don't even happen. I just laid down for an hour hoping to be able to feel tired after only the four hour nap in the last two days and to my surprise after an hour with my eyes closed I just had to get up because there was no way it was going to happen! I even felt relaxed when I laid down.

Now I've read that bipolar people experience episodes of mania where they don't require sleep and stuff, but I know it'll be hard on my body. I never considered bipolar, and wasn't diagnosed with it, but now I wonder.. Great!

ry1987
02-02-2013, 12:23 AM
I feel ya. I have really bad insomnia as well. I've stayed up two to three days at a time before. Just don't know what to do with myself anymore

justconfused
02-03-2013, 12:41 AM
I feel like I'm overthinking sleep. I slept from 4 a.m. til 2 p.m. and still questioned if I slept. I have to force myself to sleep still, though. My eyes are not red and I don't have bags under my eyes. Would I have those problems if I wasn't sleeping good? Someone please give your opinion on that question. Reassurance helps.