PDA

View Full Version : Intense Anxiety

ry1987
02-01-2013, 05:11 AM
Does anyone else have that feeling like something is going to happen to you every second of the day? I'm constantly paranoid and on edge about "something". It could be anything. I'm always afraid that something is preparing to go down to change my life forever. I don't quite know how to explain it. Even now at 4am laying in bed I feel like people or someone is going to bust through my door and it escalades from there. I find myself dwelling on worry in general. It's all very hard to explain. I wish I could make these feelings go away. Nobody has any idea I experience any sort of anxiety because I appear to be a very normal person. I don't feel normal. I just don't want to be scared anymore. I feel like I'm completely alone with the way that I feel.

justconfused
02-01-2013, 05:17 AM
Oh yes. If you could find some of my older posts you would think it was yourself talking.

PhoenixStorm
02-01-2013, 12:52 PM
Does anyone else have that feeling like something is going to happen to you every second of the day? I'm constantly paranoid and on edge about "something". It could be anything. I'm always afraid that something is preparing to go down to change my life forever. I don't quite know how to explain it. Even now at 4am laying in bed I feel like people or someone is going to bust through my door and it escalades from there. I find myself dwelling on worry in general. It's all very hard to explain. I wish I could make these feelings go away. Nobody has any idea I experience any sort of anxiety because I appear to be a very normal person. I don't feel normal. I just don't want to be scared anymore. I feel like I'm completely alone with the way that I feel.

Thats exactly how I feel every single day.. Just have to look at the positive of everything and ask why you are always going to something negitive.

Sarahl
02-01-2013, 05:10 PM
Hi,

Yes, many people suffer from this anxiety so you're not alone. I suffer from extreme anxiety though not exactly as you experience it. I urge you to talk to a counselor about this for two reasons. One, this is causing you a lot of pain right now and interfering with your life. Secondly, it may get worse over time and get to the point where it paralyzes you (that's where I'm at unfortunely). If you appear normal to everyone else you are still in pretty good shape, I know, there is a lot of acting involved. But it could escalate so please get some one on one help and nip this in the bud. If you can't afford a counselor/therapist there are financial aid options so don't let cost stop you. Do it! There is help for you and you can recover from this.

bigtymeks
02-01-2013, 05:29 PM
When I have felt this way, I've found that deep breathing doing some sort of relaxation tape help alot... or at least seem to get me threw...

jamus75
02-01-2013, 06:26 PM
Just remember that you're not the only one that feels this way. I constantly worry about everything. Mostly my own health and my kids health. I have panic attacks when I goto the doctor for checkups. I've been to the ER a total of 4 times ( 3 by ambulance ) in 12 years. I try to think positive and have learned a few things to help me but still a daily struggle.

anthonyjbro760
02-01-2013, 08:12 PM
I'm in the same boat keep thinking I have a blood clot in my brain and all kinds of worries feel like I'm crazy sonetimes it's hard :/

captainkitty
02-02-2013, 07:32 AM
Yes, I can relate. I always feel this way..I try to distract myself and it helps most times.

anthonyjbro760
02-02-2013, 01:02 PM
Too many symptoms so hard to think, I can't see the dr until feb 21st feel like I'm not going to make it