PDA

View Full Version : Inquiring the location of stress and magnitude

an inquiry metastress
01-31-2013, 09:49 PM
Recently I have been giving some thought to why my stomache is the center of my anxiety. Wether it is in reaction from a thought or idea. Or a sensation/feeling or impression. I can't stop obsessing in self reflection or discontinue my constant anxiety to be 100% self aware. Wich of course inhibits my speech so much so that I am being controlled by nothing more than a rampant series of thoughts which push me under a blanketed/suffocating series of adrenaline rushes in my stomache. my sadness and anxiety are tsuamis in my mind consuming all space for any continuous thought. I hate it so much so. I need some help. As words can be therapeutic And should not be taken lightly in any manner. As words truly serve as an axe to cut the waters of the mind and give new senses which will allow flow of a new influx area for ideas. For example the influx of ideas a blind person must experience when they go through surgery and are finally for the first time given sight. I must root my evil because this imperfect form I present is a deceptive devil.