PDA

View Full Version : Scared though it might be my hypocondria part of my anxiety

animegirl4ever
01-30-2013, 09:49 AM
I have yet to find a therapist that should be noted first, I also missed writing 5 days of the month in my anxiety journal

I've been having Digestive system issues it started on the 24th I thought it was over when nothing happened on the 28th then yesterday I thought I might have the opposite problem then what has been going on the last few days. I was wrong this morning I woke up to painful cramps it hurt to lie down at one point but I ended up falling back asleep. When I eventually did go it turned out to be the same thing as I've been having trouble with

Chest pain, back pain, pain at my hip and side, Allergies, and headaches, Feeling like I'm going to pass out I'm so tiered, the abdominal pain (upper and lower) so far the pain hasn't been consented in how much it hurts sometimes its makes you gasp stabbing pain other times its a dull ache/soarness and there has been no blood (also small cuts and such seem to be healing fine)

But I keep worrying its more then what it is I keep worrying its Appendicitis or something serious. I'm terrified it might be something because right now I can't have it be something serious my Boyfriend is coming to visit on February 13th and this week was going to be our week of no worrying and just to relax. I keep reminding myself that Anxiety can mimic the same symptoms as well anything really but I'm still scared

We plan to visit a new doctor on the 5th But again this will be the first time meeting with her and what if she says I have to go in for a blood test? -groans-
Idk what to do I'm really scared