PDA

View Full Version : Machine gun flutters

angieproc1977
01-28-2013, 12:03 PM
Anyone else get the really fast hard thud and then a really weird heartbeat afterwards until your heart catches up ?? Had a couple of these over the last couple of weeks but scary but I'm trying not to panic x

sandyrdh1
01-28-2013, 12:16 PM
Anyone else get the really fast hard thud and then a really weird heartbeat afterwards until your heart catches up ?? Had a couple of these over the last couple of weeks but scary but I'm trying not to panic x

Yes. Heart palps. PVC's. I had these for the last 7 mths everyday until I started taking fish oil and magnesium citrate. And they just stopped as fast as they came!

kmarie30
01-29-2013, 10:59 AM
I have horrid heart anxiety. Terrified everyday of my existence I have a heart problem all the tests came back fine but I'm still scared. What if some thing was missed. Would I still be here? I want to just learn to ignore the palps. I can't find the reassurance to just accept them. I hate it!

angieproc1977
01-29-2013, 11:15 AM
I have horrid heart anxiety. Terrified everyday of my existence I have a heart problem all the tests came back fine but I'm still scared. What if some thing was missed. Would I still be here? I want to just learn to ignore the palps. I can't find the reassurance to just accept them. I hate it!

It's awful isn't it ?? I actually do have a heart complaint which is where I think my anxiety stems I have it checked every 12-18 months and its always been fine I even went to A&E with palpitations and they kept me overnight but sent me home the next day saying it was fine and was only anxiety and it wasn't anything to do with my complaint, I find it hard to reassure myself I'm fine but with the physical pounding its very hard x