PDA

View Full Version : is this anxiety help unreal thoughts

jhon321
01-28-2013, 11:43 AM
i have unreal thoughts that make up my mind or believe on something that is unreal for example how do i know every one can breath how do i know blade cuts people or how do i know that my hand would not harm me may be it can harm me or how do i know non living things cant move may be there is a place where they can move because i havent been to whole world and when i dont get a sutable answer i get mad and i had a panic attack yesterday it just got worst now and its like i am under trumondus stress and fear in seconds.

alankay
01-28-2013, 12:39 PM
Does the thought come first from an apprehensive feeling? Do you think it stems from worry and an active, imaginative mind or not? Anxiety can cause this type scenario.....over thinking from fear and distress.
Thanks. Alankay

jhon321
01-28-2013, 12:45 PM
i dont know about aprrehansive feeling dont know the meaning of this coz my english is weak and also that feeling sometimes makes me stressfull and fearfull yeah it is my imagination seems to be like those thoughts are trying to change the way i used to think about things.

jhon321
01-28-2013, 12:46 PM
and when i know what will happen when those feeling will change into reality its even more terrifying.

Cara1989
01-28-2013, 01:37 PM
and when i know what will happen when those feeling will change into reality its even more terrifying.

I know what ur going through from what u explained I'm dealing it with it at the moment :( it sucks