PDA

View Full Version : Slight sagging on one side of the face

JimmyB
06-03-2007, 02:40 AM
I've noticed a slight sagging on one side of my face but its probably not that noticable. My face have never been 100% symetrical and my smile has always been more promentant on one side. I'm worried about this one.

My jaw muscule aches/is a bit numb on that side of my face feels a bit heavy (probably cause I'm thinking abouut it!). I'm so worried I've had a stroke or have Bell's Palsy or something but I don't have any of the other symptoms. Maybe I need to drink more water or maybe its through stress and will return to normal, maybe I'm aging fast through stress?

Anyone else had an anxiety symptom like this, I know your face can feel numb through this disorder so maybe its just that.

V for Victor
06-03-2007, 09:29 AM
If your face/smile has never been entirely symmetrical, I wouldn't worry too much about it. (I know it's hard not to!)

I myself have a hard time not worrying about certain things about my health. For instance, last night my throat was a tad sore/swollen, and I was struggling not to let that become an obsession.

JimmyB
06-03-2007, 12:49 PM
Yea its just it feels numb/achey a bit and it feels a bit heavy that side and I just can't stop thinking about it but I'm probably just being stupid though lol.