PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety ridden :'(

scared44
01-27-2013, 02:06 AM
Cant believe I'm having a panic attack about going to see my surgeon?? ¿ This is bad feeling like this! I can't even feel my head atm its going numb :-(

scared44
01-27-2013, 02:52 AM
It just never ends :-(
:-(

scared44
01-28-2013, 01:11 AM
Not going to see my surgeon tomorrow because my anxiety is that bad I can't get out of the house atm!!! Anxiety destroys everything for me?? Tind to change meds! Can anyone suggest a gd medication to treat my anxiety? I take valium which doesn't have any affectyon me whatsoever. :-(

sandyrdh1
01-28-2013, 06:57 AM
Not going to see my surgeon tomorrow because my anxiety is that bad I can't get out of the house atm!!! Anxiety destroys everything for me?? Tind to change meds! Can anyone suggest a gd medication to treat my anxiety? I take valium which doesn't have any affectyon me whatsoever. :-(

First you need to keep your apt! That's what's most important. I know your having anxiety about it we all do, but you HAVE to make yourself go! Anxiety won't kill you. As long as you let the anxiety win, you taking steps back. You will see that you will have anxiety all the way there but once you get there and it's done you will calm down and realize that you did it! Don't let it control you. You can post on here before you go, when your there and release those fears to us and we can respond back if able to help you get through it. We did that for someone else and she went and was so happy after that she did it!:)

Andrew Marino
02-01-2013, 01:32 AM
ativan...and what really works is exercise. i didn't believe it until i tried it and i was shocked that exercising actually helped a bit...just dont go into a hot tub after eating a meal because it causes constant bubbling inside your stomach which made me then think it was my heart bubbling blood causing me to think i was going to die which then raised my heart rate up to 100bpm.

jamus75
02-01-2013, 02:12 AM
100bpm is normal. Lol. Mine has been 150

scared44
02-01-2013, 03:05 AM
Mine gets up to about 105bpm but wow cant imagine 150bpm!! You poor thing.... Take Care.. Beverley. :-)

scared44
02-01-2013, 01:30 PM
ativan...and what really works is exercise. i didn't believe it until i tried it and i was shocked that exercising actually helped a bit...just dont go into a hot tub after eating a meal because it causes constant bubbling inside your stomach which made me then think it was my heart bubbling blood causing me to think i was going to die which then raised my heart rate up to 100bpm.

Hi Andrew yes excersise is very good for anxiety! I try and walk every night and it really helps. :-) And ativan so far is helping me quite a bit! Hope your doing well to. Have a great day....... Beverley