PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe it!!!

determined
06-01-2007, 05:43 PM
I just got back from my first therapy session and the Dr. told me to think positive thoughts and not to fight the feelings I have just let them happen. I wanted to just give him a good kick! I was thinking to myself what do you think I have been trying to do? Okay I know I really don't want to take meds but after this mornings panick attack I think I would have taken anything! I guess I know that trying to work thorough it is better and maybe I just wanted something so that if happend again I could get fast relief. :o who knows I just needed to get that out! Please those of you who pray, pray for me to be strong so I can work through the anxiety and panick. Thanks

TWYI
06-01-2007, 08:14 PM
Change doctors. If you leave a session with your confidence even lower than you went in (s)he is not doing their job properly.

determined
06-02-2007, 04:14 AM
I felt better after I took a nap when I got home and spent some time with my children. I thik I was having another panic attack when I left his office. I have another appointment wed with him. If it doesn't get better I will probaly try to get help else where.