PDA

View Full Version : Need help???

nicky96
01-25-2013, 04:29 AM
Every time im in a social situation it feels very awkward to talk to people no matter who it is. I get anxious and feel very nervous in social situations. I can't give eye contact and I get very bored quickly.
Every day I pace up and down In my room and imagine scenarios that are not real or have never happen
I think about what I want my life to be like and I can't stop it I used to do it as a kid but now I've started it again
It's Driving me crazy. But the problem is I have trouble imaging sometimes what people look like in my head.
And every thing I do I have to do in a certain way or I can only where certain clothes. I don't go out unless I'm dressed,groomed and looking my best, I get very anxiously I think I may have a bit of OCD but I'm scared to get help cause its too embarrassing.
I don't go out a lot cause im scared of being hurt and u hear about all these bad things that happen like rape, murder,
Bashed etc
Can anyone help me??? Plz
Sorry for long story but I don't really know what to do with this app yet as I'm new

alankay
01-25-2013, 05:00 AM
Yep. Social anxiety is actually very common. It seems your worrying allot not so much truly obsessive about all this(yes worrying allot it obessing.... techically). I know and have lived it. Do you also have a generalized anxiety(GAD)where you feel abit apprehensive most of the time? Liitle scary thoughts lingering around? If so you have social anxiety and some generalized anxiety and this is common. I know the imagination gets the best of you about what can and will go wrong, etc, but this not uncommon. This responds to various treatments, CBT, ssri's, psychotherapy, etc, so ask your doc about all this as help is out there for all this. PM me any time. Alankay

nicky96
01-25-2013, 05:26 AM
I've had this for a couple of years now I find it to hard to talk about and it's starting to affect my day to day life.
I'm doing this thing on the Internet, cbt
I've done all these test on the Internet
It's said that I have high score of might having Aspergers syndrome
Depression and anxiety