PDA

View Full Version : cat

beanbaby
01-25-2013, 03:16 AM
Feel really Ill this morning, cant believe my darling cat has gone, we're bringing him home today to bury him in the garden, I'm shaking all over, feel sick and panicky

laurandisorder
01-25-2013, 06:26 AM
I'm so sorry and sad to hear that Bobbie passed away. My cats are my life and my strength. Just know that Bobbie had an exceptional life filled with love and happiness as your treasured pet.

There are some amazing sites where you can buy personalized candles and memorials for your pets. Perhaps after you have laid your little one to rest, you can get something to remember them by?

And I know this sounds dumb, but I feel my most predacious deceased kitties helped guide me and live and love on through my current two kitties. My best cat Kevin, who died of lover failure at age 10 had distinct traits that I have never seen in another cat until I got one of my current kitties - Zap. He sleeps in the same spot (on my head like a jaunty beret) and even grunts and snores exactly like Kevin used to.

It's so hard to lose a pet - the biggest sorrow of being an animal lover is that their lives are so fleeting compared to ours, but Bobbie is not in pain any more and he will be with you always. Remember him fondly and the love you shared xxxxxxx >^^<

sparkycat
01-25-2013, 02:52 PM
Sorry about the loss of your precious kitty. I'm new here and just wanted to say I hope the day goes easy for you.
Kat

gaza514
01-25-2013, 08:50 PM
I'm sorry for u