PDA

View Full Version : Lightheaded ALL the time!!!

rhar
01-24-2013, 10:14 PM
Does anyone else feel lightheaded all the time?

Mine gets worse if I am sitting down outfit dinner. It's just so damn frustrating!!!

It makes me feel like I'm going to fall over!!

ava-c
01-24-2013, 10:29 PM
Like vertigo? I don't know if it's my anxiety or medication that doing it but each time Iay down I feel like my brains swimming.

rhar
01-24-2013, 10:39 PM
Yes, like you're going to maybe passout. Sometimes I away with it

rhar
01-24-2013, 10:48 PM
Yes, like you're going to maybe passout. Sometimes I away with it

Oops.. *sway

ava-c
01-24-2013, 10:59 PM
It sometimes helps to eat a little snack and hold on to something. Last time I felt dizzy was this afternoon and I made a small sandwich because it felt like my Ativan didn't fall right on a empty stomach and I sat down and lay my head on the table and reminded myself this will pass.

If you're on any meds, have you looked up dizziness as a side effect?

rhar
01-24-2013, 11:18 PM
No I'm not on any meds...

ava-c
01-24-2013, 11:28 PM
So it's gotta be anxiety or something else. If you continue to feel dizzy to the point of passing out, seek a doctor.

Ahlstrom
01-24-2013, 11:29 PM
Getting enough sleep?

justconfused
01-24-2013, 11:37 PM
I experience this when I stand a long time to the point I quit my job where I had to run my own line in a factory. Mainly because I worry so much, it definitely has alot to do with anxiety. If you truly feel it isn't anything to do with that (which even when you don't worry your effects are still there) then it could be vertigo, sinus blockage, inner ear problem. Think of the simple things before jumping to bad conclusions, because generally it isn't. My sister constantly feels dizzy, except she actually passes out. When she was younger she had a busted ear drum, and now has found out she has something messing with her sinus tubes which puts pressure on things. Nothing serious, though.

rhar
01-24-2013, 11:40 PM
I've had it for 10 months, been to a million drs, hadn't ears and head checked..
I've been through a really stressful 12 months (2 horrible miscarriages) so drs have told me its stress and anxiety. I suffer from panic attacks frequently.
It's slowly getting better, just physical symptoms wear me down day after day :(