PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

bpage
01-23-2013, 08:06 PM
Hi all. I'm new here and wanted to Introduce myself and then tell you my story. My name is Brittany and I'm in Florida currently. I'm living with my boyfriend/fiancé. It's hard for me to talk to others about my anxiety/depression at times because I don't feel many people understand me. So I joined this site in hopes for some guidance as well as thoughtful incites I can give others.

Well, I've been experiencing anxiety for quite some time now, Occasional spots of depression and panic attacks. My panic attacks and anxiety were a daily thing for me, until my doctor prescribed me zoloft. I really loved the minimal anxiety and are finally feeling as if I were no longer losing control of myself (tantrums, emotional outbursts, ect.) I've been on zoloft for about a month and a half now ( in up to 150mg) and as of two days ago I feel very withdrawn from society. I can't seem to concentrate on things that I'm not interested in, it's hard for me to cry (which at first I thought was great), I am not feeling much of anything anymore... It's like I'm emotionless. I dont want to leave my house, let alone get out of bed in the morning. my boyfriend told me today I've been a zombie the past few days. Is anyone on zoloft or have been on zoloft and experienced similar problems?