PDA

View Full Version : Got stopped by cops

gaza514
01-23-2013, 06:54 PM
I never leave my house not to get attacks , I leave to bring my dog to my moms don't i get pulled over. I was about to take off n make him follow me home lol. Wtv don't know how I stayed and I'm impressed on how i feel right now

helplessinseattle
01-23-2013, 07:35 PM
What was that stoped by cops all about?

gaza514
01-23-2013, 07:41 PM
What was that stoped by cops all about?

Did a u turn

helplessinseattle
01-23-2013, 07:43 PM
Hey, though, I'm sad that you don't leave your house so you don't get attacks (I'm assuming panic attacks). I was right where you are for so long. And, hey, good decision not to take off. No guts, no glory, good for you but I undersatnd the impulse to flee. And fellow soldier, you're in Montreal. Most of my life has been spent in northern NY, about an hour from the border. My son went to university in Montreal, Concordia. Wishing you the best. Curious about the mental health care in Canada, not sure how that goes. If at all.

helplessinseattle
01-23-2013, 07:46 PM
Ohhhhhhh a U turn. Clearly you're a danger to society. How did it work out?

gaza514
01-23-2013, 07:54 PM
Hey, though, I'm sad that you don't leave your house so you don't get attacks (I'm assuming panic attacks). I was right where you are for so long. And, hey, good decision not to take off. No guts, no glory, good for you but I undersatnd the impulse to flee. And fellow soldier, you're in Montreal. Most of my life has been spent in northern NY, about an hour from the border. My son went to university in Montreal, Concordia. Wishing you the best. Curious about the mental health care in Canada, not sure how that goes. If at all.

Pills are almost free,I have but don't take, doctors free but with a 5 to 18 hour wait. I know myself all I need is to leave one whole day and ill be healed. I only leave for like 20 minute shots so I don't get confidant.

helplessinseattle
01-23-2013, 08:03 PM
Oh boy, I remember just getting out the door was an accomplishment. If I'm not being to nosey what pills and why don't you take them? Not advocating pills here but am curious. I'm an RN with years of experience in mental health stuff personally and clincally and maybe can help you by explaining the meds and stuff.

helplessinseattle
01-23-2013, 08:11 PM
Have to sign off for now but please post is you think I can help in any way. I'll check in in the morning. Sleep tight.

gaza514
01-23-2013, 08:18 PM
Have to sign off for now but please post is you think I can help in any way. I'll check in in the morning. Sleep tight.

Citalopram and Ativan