PDA

View Full Version : Losing my mind - this is a new one

zksmom
01-23-2013, 10:21 AM
Ok, so usually my anxiety is heart related. :( Recently, I have started forgetting a lot of things! I do hair for a living and while I was with a customer yesterday, I went to dry her hair and couldn't find my comb. I searched through my drawer and the top of my station, only to realize it was in my left hand the whole time. :-l I felt like I was losing my mind! Then, last night I was getting ready for bed and couldn't find my slippers. Again, I searched and searched, only to realize they were already on my feet. What the heck is going on with me?!?! I feel like I will end up forgetting something that is important rather than something stupid. Anxiety? Medication side effects? Something else? I've been on citalopram for years with a dosage increase about 4 months ago. Also xanax as needed, which recently has been almost every day. Thoughts??

buddaboy
01-23-2013, 10:24 AM
I'm on both (xanax as needed) I sometimes sleep walk and do things I don remember doing... only bc my roommate tells me...

zksmom
01-23-2013, 07:36 PM
I haven't done anything like that. It's just like I'm losing my memory or something. Stupid things that make me fear bigger or more important things.

aidendean
01-23-2013, 07:38 PM
I can 100% relate to this! I always do it, like ill be texting on my phone an then look for my phone to check my Facebook or something and I will check for literally 20 mins to realise its in my hand!

zksmom
01-23-2013, 08:08 PM
Could this be side effects from the dosage increase or something else?