PDA

View Full Version : leg weakness

daisy84279
01-21-2013, 06:54 PM
Anyone out there experience weak legs? My left leg especially has felt weak, with muscle twitches every now and then? Im going to start seeing a regular docotr, and might discuss this with him, but im afraid to. What if its a tumor? Or a neurological disorder? I want to feel better, but im scared to at the same time

sandyrdh1
01-21-2013, 07:39 PM
And what if it is just anxiety .

I have had this and still get it at odd times .

You could try magnesium , helps with calming things down .

I bought magnesium citrate and wow! It totally calms me down and I have had 2 heart palps since taking it!!!:):). I have had heart palps for 7 mths everyday! Skipped beats etc. every other beat for hours. I can't believe how I feel with no palps. I forgot this feeling. I sure hope it keeps working for me.

Cara1989
01-21-2013, 07:44 PM
I get these cramps in my calves and they feel really weak but I just tell mysf its anxiety

daisy84279
01-22-2013, 05:51 AM
Ok I will try the magnesium. Thanks forwells. How much should i take? Can you overdose on it?

PositiveThinking!
01-22-2013, 09:35 AM
Yep I have the same and I know it's related to anxiety, and anxiety only, the funny thing is that it seems to get worse whenever I smoke more than I should, or whenever I go too long without eating and then smoke