PDA

View Full Version : I feel like I'm going to explode!

PhoenixStorm
01-21-2013, 10:51 AM
The last 3 days have been the worst I've had in a while. I'm feeling completely overwhelmed, frustrated, anxious and angry all at once and then I just feel lost.. I can't gather thoughts, I can't complete tasks, I can't focus. I feel like my brain and my thoughts are going 100 miles per hr and I can't even catch up. My mind is a complete blank yet its racing... Anyone else go through this? I'm starting to feel like I'm totally losing my mind.. I've started some slow breathing to help calm down but it takes awhile for me to even think about it in the actual moment that I just need to relax.. I don't want this to take total control over me.

PhoenixStorm
01-21-2013, 10:53 AM
I want to be able to live life.. to feel "normal" again

Cara1989
01-21-2013, 10:56 AM
I want to be able to live life.. to feel "normal" again

So do I :(

PhoenixStorm
01-21-2013, 11:03 AM
So do I :(

"Normal" people make it look so easy... :(

PhoenixStorm
01-21-2013, 11:15 AM
If I can't get a break from all this.. I'll break! Explaining everything I go through is the worst.. I want people to just get it, to see things how I see them and feel what I feel

Cara1989
01-21-2013, 11:49 AM
If I can't get a break from all this.. I'll break! Explaining everything I go through is the worst.. I want people to just get it, to see things how I see them and feel what I feel

I understand I know how hard it is but what's the point in giving up u gotta fightand yes I look at normal ppl and be like how do they live like that? Maybe one day we will know

PhoenixStorm
01-21-2013, 12:11 PM
I understand I know how hard it is but what's the point in giving up u gotta fightand yes I look at normal ppl and be like how do they live like that? Maybe one day we will know

I know its more that I think about how I used to be sooo normal and I can't move backwards. I go through every day and count my blessings and think about what I'm so thankful for and that gives me a reason to fight. But its like I'm losing momentum... Every step forward take 2 steps back... But yeah...