PDA

View Full Version : Conflict of feelings

jhunter89
01-21-2013, 09:40 AM
Most of the time I convince myself I hate almost everyone and want them to all fuck off and die and often find myself laughing at and hoping for other people's misfortunes. And sometimes I feel bad and sorry for some people and secretly want them to like me. WHAT IS THIS!!!??

anxiousmal
01-21-2013, 10:02 AM
I'd say it was self confidence.

Alot of people feel like this. It's nothing to worry about. I'd try and relax about it and challenge the negative thoughts as to why your having them. It's what I'd do.

Bear in mind I'm not a doctor so this could be bullshit advice, but I thought I'd give an opinion on a possibility.

jhunter89
01-21-2013, 10:13 AM
I'd say it was self confidence.

Alot of people feel like this. It's nothing to worry about. I'd try and relax about it and challenge the negative thoughts as to why your having them. It's what I'd do.

Bear in mind I'm not a doctor so this could be bullshit advice, but I thought I'd give an opinion on a possibility.

Thanks I have zero self confidence :-S

temperancebrennan
01-21-2013, 10:27 AM
I feel like this too. I don't think it's anything to worry about.
I am a self proclaimed misanthropist. I generally dislike most people upon meeting them, unless they give me a reason to like them. It's why I only have a select few friends.
Plus, it's always funny to see other people fall over haha.
On the other hand, I don't want to come across as a horrible person, so I tend to keep my feelings to myself.
Everyone wants to be liked, but as long as you're liked by the people that matters, then that's all you need.

jhunter89
01-21-2013, 11:05 AM
I generally dislike most people upon meeting them, unless they give me a reason to like them..
Plus, it's always funny to see other people fall over haha.
On the other hand, I don't want to come across as a horrible person.
Haha that is so me.