PDA

View Full Version : Smoking

granty
01-19-2013, 11:42 AM
Hi I really want to give up smoking I have tried on various occasions but feel really ill when I give up do I end up smoking again , i smoke roughly 10 aday for about 10 years now, anyone been successful?

Cara1989
01-19-2013, 11:57 AM
My panic and anxiety made me quit lol I still have that feeling every once in awhile but it goes away if u can get passed the irritated want to kill someone for a cig part then u can do it! Lol my panic was causing hard to breath so I figured id be stupid to complain about it then smoke a cig

granty
01-19-2013, 12:07 PM
When I last gave up for about 3 weeks the whole time I felt really sick and lightheaded lol although thinking about I do now when I smoke lol poxy anxiety x

Str8crew
01-19-2013, 12:42 PM
I too used to smoke about half a pack a day and I smoked about 11 years and it was my New Year's resolution in 2008. So I have been smoke free 5 years now, did it cold turkey. I always just worried about lung cancer and heart disease and my kids being around it that I just decided one day I was done, not to mention the cost. I really feel like when you are ready and put your mind to it you can do it! Good luck to you, it is hard at first and you just have to continue thinking about the future and with each day it will get easier :)