PDA

View Full Version : This post contains material inappropriate for kids

Tristanayoubi
01-18-2013, 11:24 PM
Again...THIS POST CONTAINS MATERIAL INAPPROPRIATE FOR KIDS.

I myself am considered a kid, but I still want to be courteous to others...

Anyway today my GF came over and we did some things. She gave me oral and I accidently touched the head of my penis. I'm not sure if it was her spit or my pre-cum but I fingered her afterwards, and now I'm flipping out.. insight?

laurandisorder
01-18-2013, 11:37 PM
Dude, you'll be fine.

If your relationship is progressing like this, you should probably sit down with your girlfriend and have a chat about birth control and protection. That way you can both have peace of mind.

Taking into account your age (I'm assuming late teens?), you should be fine using condoms to keep you both safe, but you might want to chat about the morning after pill (in case of accidents - which I can testify DO happen with condoms) or a secondary method of birth control - like the pill - for her.

As gross as it sounds, it's a good idea to talk about this stuff with a trusted adult too - preferably your parents.

At least you have the maturity and sensitivity to care about this stuff.

Ahlstrom
01-18-2013, 11:39 PM
Damn I'm hard.

Can you go a little more in depth with the story?

dazza
01-19-2013, 02:50 AM
Damn I'm hard.

Perv!

LMFAO!!!!

dazza
01-19-2013, 03:05 AM
[QUOTE="Tristanayoubi"]Again...THIS POST CONTAINS MATERIAL INAPPROPRIATE FOR KIDS.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

jhunter89
01-19-2013, 03:58 AM
Been there once myself, NOT good for constant worriers!

Tristanayoubi
01-19-2013, 09:10 PM
Damn I'm hard.

Fuck off. low life piece of shit.

Courtneykinns
01-19-2013, 10:56 PM
Dont worry! Pre-cum only contains sperm if you had ejaculated & not peed.
Like for example, if you're having sex with a girl & you ejaculate, & then you decide to have sex again right after, your pre-cum will have sperm in it. But say you have sex, & then pee & go again, they'll be no sperm, because the urine will have flushed them out. See what im saying? So unless you jacked off & then right after your girl friend gave you oral. Your pre-cum probably had no sperm in it. I wouldnt worry about it!!
(:

ikilledadragon
01-20-2013, 12:00 AM
Damn I'm hard.

Awwwwweeeeesssooommmmeeee! I didn't know anxiety forums could be this funny!!!!!!