PDA

View Full Version : More progress but doubt?

Halfmiler
01-16-2013, 05:35 PM
Alright, so as I've said before I felt much better once I came back to school after winter break. All physical symptoms have disappeared now and the intrusive thoughts come and go, but they don't bother me as much as they used to. I think I began to get a little bit depressed while I was having my attacks over that three week period because I was worried I'd never get better. I still feel a little down and out, but it isn't like I've lost hope or completely shut down. I'm happy that I have returned to normal function, but I'm beginning to have some doubts. Could those three weeks simply have been a phase? I don't necessarily have a anxiety/depression disorder just because I had some trouble for three weeks, right? Only reason I ask is because I'm slightly nervous the symptoms will appear when I go home for my other breaks. What the heck am I going to do for three months over the summer when school is out?! Haha anyone have advice/a similar situation? Thanks for all your help the past few weeks, you have no idea how much some of you have helped :)

alankay
01-16-2013, 07:03 PM
There must be a reason for your anxiety to be present at home and not so much at school. Maybe not. I don't think you have a disorder but I think you're anxious about something. Maybe a little temporary SAD(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_affective_disorder) mixed in, who knows for sure. I wish I had a better response. Alankay