PDA

View Full Version : Sigh... Good days gone bad

vakim78
01-16-2013, 12:14 PM
So since my last post and me taking my medicine as needed things have been much better. Still get a little uneasy daily but my meds have been good for that (.25 mg of Xanax). So the last two days I noticed I will feel a Lil panicked even on my meds. I'm not totally freakin out but I'm still focused on my anxiety... I'm not relaxed like I was before on it. I've only been taking it like once mostly a day a no more hen twice. But still only like a hour after taking it I'm still suffering... Sigh I thought I found my solution! I thought I could be normal again

trinidiva
01-16-2013, 12:17 PM
Maybe you are just having a few bad days. Not robbed too much in your business, but hormones can have a lot to do with anxiety levels.I notice like clockwork, every month, right before and during my cycle, my anxiety level is elevated.

trinidiva
01-16-2013, 12:18 PM
Maybe you are just having a few bad days. Not robbed too much in your business, but hormones can have a lot to do with anxiety levels.I notice like clockwork, every month, right before and during my cycle, my anxiety level is elevated.

I meant to say, " Not to be too much in your business......" Ugh, I hate spellcheck.....

vakim78
01-16-2013, 01:03 PM
Well it was during my cycle I was at my worst! Now it's been a week I'm off and still... Blah

trinidiva
01-16-2013, 03:50 PM
I'm sorry to hear that!!!! Just try to stay positive, try not to let it hold you down. I found a meditation app on my phone, so I usually do about 5-10 minutes of meditation and that usually mellows me out right away. You can probably Google a meditation site. Try it and see if it helps!!!!! Also,I usually notice that exercise helps me a lot....do you have a normal exercise routine?

vakim78
01-19-2013, 08:36 AM
No.. I was! But it last time I exercised I felt like my heart was racing too fast and freaked out... Sigh

vakim78
01-19-2013, 08:37 AM
What app is it?

sandyrdh1
01-19-2013, 09:00 AM
What app is it?

There are a lot of apps for that on your phone. Just type it in your apps and it will come up.