PDA

View Full Version : Pain on the right side of chest

anxietygirl143
01-14-2013, 09:39 AM
I have pain on my right side chest .. N stomach pain in the middle for about some weeks what can it be acid reflux .. This pain is horrible

dazza
01-14-2013, 09:44 AM
I have pain on my right side chest .. N stomach pain in the middle for about some weeks what can it be acid reflux .. This pain is horrible

Pregnant... with triplets? :-P

raggamuffin
01-14-2013, 10:01 AM
Anxiety. No need to root around for other answers when the cause is there. Fear + worry stresses your body. It gives out aches and pains to let you know enough is enough and it needs to rest.

I had bad chest pains on the right hadn side today. Didin't worry about it. Accept it, don't worry or fixate on it and move on. You worry and "fight" and it just makes it worse or last longer.

If pains come and go constantly it's not going to be anythign physically wrong with you. if they disappear or dull when busy or distracted they're not anything physical.

Accept it's anxiety, don't worry or fear it and just let the pains happen. Your body doens't need worries and more fear. This is where all the anxiety and pains came from anyway. Allow your body to repair itself and recover. Don't add more stress onto an already stressed body

Ed

anxietygirl143
01-14-2013, 10:39 AM
Anxiety. No need to root around for other answers when the cause is there. Fear + worry stresses your body. It gives out aches and pains to let you know enough is enough and it needs to rest.

I had bad chest pains on the right hadn side today. Didin't worry about it. Accept it, don't worry or fixate on it and move on. You worry and "fight" and it just makes it worse or last longer.

If pains come and go constantly it's not going to be anythign physically wrong with you. if they disappear or dull when busy or distracted they're not anything physical.

Accept it's anxiety, don't worry or fear it and just let the pains happen. Your body doens't need worries and more fear. This is where all the anxiety and pains came from anyway. Allow your body to repair itself and recover. Don't add more stress onto an already stressed body

Ed

Thanks so much :)