PDA

View Full Version : Head zapps !!

angieproc1977
01-13-2013, 01:59 PM
Does anyone get like a sudden floaty dizzy kind of feeling ?? I've been getting these a little more frequent lately and they make me quite anxious I got a few lastnight when I feel I was dropping off to sleep I recently had my eyes tested and everything was fine so I'm not worried about my head but my anxiety is all heart related and I can't help telling myself that's it's because the bloods not pumping to my head properly and this is why I'm having these little zapps, have recently been to the dr and my BP was fine and she said that she has no worried as she's posative it is just anxiety

LittleBlondie
01-13-2013, 02:22 PM
I get the same feelings. Feeling kinda faint/lightheaded and nausia r my main symptoms

angieproc1977
01-13-2013, 03:34 PM
I get the same feelings. Feeling kinda faint/lightheaded and nausia r my main symptoms

Does it sometimes happen as you are falling asleep ?? This is what freaks me out cos I'm thinking maybe it's because my hearts is stopping

LittleBlondie
01-13-2013, 04:15 PM
Yes i get it sometimes wen im drifting and its horrible :( ive had a few tests and hearts fine so sounds like to me ur experiencing the same

rhar
01-13-2013, 05:35 PM

Do you feel faint a lot of the time or only during attacks?