PDA

View Full Version : frequency with an age?

ChiChi
01-13-2013, 09:31 AM
I seem to be gettingg more anxiety and more depression the older I get.... in the beginning it was maybe once a year now that happens maybe once every 3 months.

sandyrdh1
01-13-2013, 09:40 AM
I seem to be gettingg more anxiety and more depression the older I get.... in the beginning it was maybe once a year now that happens maybe once every 3 months.

How old are you? I feel the same way. I have more anxiety the older I get.

ChiChi
01-13-2013, 09:53 AM
52....and u?

ChiChi
01-13-2013, 09:55 AM
HHow do u treat yrs and how long hv u had it

sandyrdh1
01-13-2013, 10:27 AM
HHow do u treat yrs and how long hv u had it

Sorry to ask but I can't tell by you name. Man or woman? Me- woman. I am asking only because of how I have exp anxiety as a women in later age

ChiChi
01-13-2013, 10:45 AM
Sorry to ask but I can't tell by you name. Man or woman? Me- woman. I am asking only because of how I have exp anxiety as a women in later age

I too am a woman and 52 years old

sandyrdh1
01-13-2013, 11:13 AM
I too am a woman and 52 years old

Ok.:) I have suffered anxiety since 18. I am 47. A few years back it started creeping up on me again. An last year was the worst. I told my GP and he just kept saying it was anxiety. I new better. I had never been this bad. I finally went to my ob/gyn and they did a pre menopause test on me and found I was def in it. So they started me on a hormone patch. It did take away a lot of my anxiety but not all. I can cope a lot better now. But I also found out I am B12 deficient which can cause that also. So I do B12 shots. Then I found out I was deficient In D too. So I did a prescription D for 6 weeks. D can cause anxiety too. The patch is causing me to always be on my period so we are still working on that. I do have heart skip beats everyday and they say its stress or lack of B12 or D. So we are working in that to get it to the right level. When I go back to my doctor I am going to see if he will check all my vit counts. Because some that could be low do cause more anxiety. And going through the pre menopause can deplete you of a lot of them. It's a struggle everyday it's all trial and error. My heart doc says my heart is fine so that's good. Now to just get everything else in balance.

ChiChi
01-13-2013, 11:41 AM
Ok.:) I have suffered anxiety since 18. I am 47. A few years back it started creeping up on me again. An last year was the worst. I told my GP and he just kept saying it was anxiety. I new better. I had never been this bad. I finally went to my ob/gyn and they did a pre menopause test on me and found I was def in it. So they started me on a hormone patch. It did take away a lot of my anxiety but not all. I can cope a lot better now. But I also found out I am B12 deficient which can cause that also. So I do B12 shots. Then I found out I was deficient In D too. So I did a prescription D for 6 weeks. D can cause anxiety too. The patch is causing me to always be on my period so we are still working on that. I do have heart skip beats everyday and they say its stress or lack of B12 or D. So we are working in that to get it to the right level. When I go back to my doctor I am going to see if he will check all my vit counts. Because some that could be low do cause more anxiety. And going through the pre menopause can deplete you of a lot of them. It's a struggle everyday it's all trial and error. My heart doc says my heart is fine so that's good. Now to just get everything else in balance.

Thx for sharing all...i hvnt had much luck the nAtural way
....wish i had

sandyrdh1
01-13-2013, 11:55 AM
Me either. I have tried natural but no luck. That's why I am on the patch now and a beta blocker. But I still have to do the B12 shots and D.