PDA

View Full Version : Severe Depression and Panic Attacks

bclark371
01-13-2013, 08:20 AM
Hello to everyone out there. I joined because I'm at my wits end. I am currently on Pristiq 100mg and welbutrin 150 and xanax .25 as needed. With all that I am still so down now I can barely function. I would stay in bed all day if it wasn't for my 3 kids. I have a 3 year old, a 9 year old with ADHD, and a 15 year old. My husband says depression is "all in my head" that I'm weak. He says he thinks taking the meds is useless and I'm a "pill popper". He is always working or ignoring us. I always have my kids and lately I have been so sad I find it hard to play with them. I have gained 50 pounds since sept 2012. I am ashamed to go places bc people stare at me. I'm sure they are thinking "what happened to her? She let herself go bad!" I look horrible now and can barely walk down the hall without losing my breath. I have no support from my husband and have no friends to vent to. I also just lost my job, so my husband is pressuring me to get out there and get a new job. He will walk in on me crying and roll his eyes and walk away. My depression is so bad right now. I want to lose the weight and have fun with my sweet kids and have clothes that fit again. Each day I say I'm going to start eating better and exercising and I mess up and don't do it. Sorry I vented so much, but I want to be honest on here and put it all out here for you all to know. I hope there is still hope for me at 33. My bday is in feb and I honestly don't feel like living another year, like this.
Thanks so much for reading all this and any advice.

Cara1989
01-15-2013, 09:56 AM
Sounds to me like big part of the problem is lack of support your husbaNd sounds like a douche have u tried therpy? N none of ur meds are working?