PDA

View Full Version : If you feel like you cant talk

tic
01-13-2013, 03:00 AM
I been going to a counselor for about four moths but I feel like can't talk to her because I not no her well and I going and about some thing but not the important thing and I keep on having panic attack I not any med

alankay
01-13-2013, 07:38 AM
You might change counselors and see a MD for something to relieve the panic in the meantime. Alankay

tic
01-13-2013, 04:29 PM
It not that I not like my counselor but I just can't talk to her I never able to talk any one about my problems

Aelita
01-13-2013, 11:37 PM
Tic-- you can take your time and write down what you want to say, and bring it in to your session with the counselor for him/her to read. That way you'll get your point across and they will have a better understanding of you. Maybe with time, you can get comfortable enough to speak about this. Good luck!

tic
01-14-2013, 12:00 AM
Thank you for some good thing think about before I going first I have to make a another time I scared to back again I just like I she ask how got to be this badI let her three week was not back

Aelita
01-14-2013, 03:13 AM
Sorry, didn't understand your reply..

tic
01-14-2013, 03:18 AM
Scared to back to my counselor worry she will think I'm crazy

Aelita
01-14-2013, 03:38 AM
Oh I see. Well she is a trained counselor and should have knowledge of this kind of problem that so many people experience-- you are not alone!
When are you going to see her next?

tic
01-14-2013, 03:41 AM
Haven't make my next appointment yet I'm scared to

Aelita
01-14-2013, 03:46 AM
You have not made another appointment because you are afraid she will think you are crazy?
Your last appointment did not go well, I understand your hesitation. It is much easier to open up to stranger anonymously on the internet, and very difficult to tell someone about such personal things face-to-face... but she is a professional and will NOT think you are nuts!
I think you must try this idea of preparing and writing down what you would like to say before you go, so she can begin to understand you.
What country are you from?

tic
01-14-2013, 03:50 AM
I'm from Australia no my last appoint when fine I just more worry this time u have seem her since 11 last month and I got must worst since last time

Aelita
01-14-2013, 04:06 AM
Ohh I see. Well you can update us here how your appointment goes this time. Don't forget to tell her everything you want, so she can actually help!

tic
01-14-2013, 04:10 AM
I will not forget I will call her tomorrow and make appoint and tell when it is I have just be brave and do so can feel better I have panic today it was scared could breath and have chest pain I so scared and I was alone

Aelita
01-14-2013, 04:13 AM
I'm glad to hear that. I do not actually have anxiety myself, but my boyfriend does and I can see it is very scary. I really wish for you to get better. Hang in there xx

tic
01-14-2013, 04:16 AM
Thank u it Hard for me because I do it only with my mum no she has four to look se does need my worries And got my brother who bipolar an she got depression

Aelita
01-14-2013, 01:28 PM
That's tough, man, I'm sorry. It might help to share with them though, since they will probably be more understanding than people who have no experience with mental illness. Good luck xx

tic
01-14-2013, 02:21 PM
It hear because they do not know I have anxiety and it share with my family as I not want to else thing o I all be the strong the keep the house running