PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

justconfused
01-11-2013, 11:08 PM
When I went to go to sleep around 5 a.m. (I actually wasn't up all night worrying, I was just talking to a friend until I got tired) I noticed it felt hard to swallow and I kept paying attention to how hard it seemed like my heart was beating. When I take a deep breath my heart seems to beat harder, but only if I feel my chest. This freaked me out and I thought I wasn't getting enough oxygen. I didn't panic, though. I was able to fall asleep.

Today I had a good day and haven't felt like an attack is coming on so I'm just wondering if tingles can come from worrying even if you aren't in panic mode? I was just sitting here on the computer and I felt like the mid right side of my back get this strange sensation. I turned to see if my dog had leaned against me or something, but nothing was there. It doesn't go numb or anything, or hurt. It doesn't last long, either. It just happens and goes away and freaks me out horribly. Can worrying about something lead to these sensations even if you're not panicking. I felt pretty chill when it happened, but as I said last night I was worried a bit.

SunnieDebris
01-12-2013, 02:22 AM
Everyone experiences an odd sensation on occasion. People like us tend to panic, thinking that you have to find out why. Sometimes there is no definitive why, except "these things happen". Try not to panic.