PDA

View Full Version : seeking medical help ?

weebigandy
01-11-2013, 03:20 PM
hi guys

I'm looking for some advice I have suffered panic attacks and agornaphobia for over 4 years and it has gotten worse over the last year due to leaving my home too move in with my fiancé. my dilemma is I feel extremely depressed some times and feel one minute I feel great and then the next I feel extremely low. it is getting worse and I feel that I question why I am here. my fiancé has suggested I could speak to my doctor and see what they can do. I am scared to do this and don't know what is best.
thanks for your time
Andy

SunnieDebris
01-11-2013, 04:55 PM
Hey, Andy, and welcome. I also have the minute-to-minute change in emotions. I have been diagnosed with depression and anxiety, as well as Borderline Personality Disorder. I take Cymbalta and Seroquel daily in order to stabilize my emotions, and they help a lot, but the problem doesn't just go away, but it becomes much more manageable with meds. Talk to your doctor and see a psychiatrist, if you can. They are experts in medication interactions and side effects.

Cara1989
01-11-2013, 05:23 PM
hi guys

I'm looking for some advice I have suffered panic attacks and agornaphobia for over 4 years and it has gotten worse over the last year due to leaving my home too move in with my fiancé. my dilemma is I feel extremely depressed some times and feel one minute I feel great and then the next I feel extremely low. it is getting worse and I feel that I question why I am here. my fiancé has suggested I could speak to my doctor and see what they can do. I am scared to do this and don't know what is best.
thanks for your time
Andy
Hello andy and welcome I to suffer from panic and agoraphobia u want to keep on living like u are then don't get help u can look into therpy or meds and talk to ur doctor