PDA

View Full Version : Ne fear!! Lymphoma

1Laticia
01-09-2013, 10:17 PM
Guys I discovered this small lump behind my ear and from previously looking up symptoms of lymphoma, I think I have it. It really scares me!! The lump is behind my ear like on the bone one the head it's small and I can press it its not firm. It's behind a pierced ear I have 2 cartilage piercings in that ear. Help guys! I'm stressed!!

justconfused
01-09-2013, 10:45 PM
Guys I discovered this small lump behind my ear and from previously looking up symptoms of lymphoma, I think I have it. It really scares me!! The lump is behind my ear like on the bone one the head it's small and I can press it its not firm. It's behind a pierced ear I have 2 cartilage piercings in that ear. Help guys! I'm stressed!!

I remember a few months ago I feared the same thing. Under my ear lobes like between the jaw and neck I had things that felt hard, but I stressed the fear of lymphoma to the doctor and they felt and said no way and explained that it generally occurs under the arm pit and around collar bone, which both were fine when they checked.

Ritch
01-10-2013, 06:08 AM
Go to a doctor, I don't say that because I think something is wrong. But let a medical professional take a look and they will be able to put your mind at rest :)

1Laticia
01-10-2013, 07:56 AM
The lymph node behind my ear has been there every since I got my cartilage puerced.

1Laticia
01-10-2013, 08:03 AM
Do you guys think it could be from my cartilage piercings, I had them for several years now but sometimes they get sour and stuff

sandyrdh1
01-10-2013, 08:29 AM
Do you guys think it could be from my cartilage piercings, I had them for several years now but sometimes they get sour and stuff

Yes that can happen. My daughter has that from her piercings.

dazza
01-10-2013, 08:31 AM
Not being funny, but this isn't a question for this forum.

It's clearly a physical issue - therefore go get it seen to by docs.