PDA

View Full Version : trying to get to sleep.

heyikr1
01-08-2013, 08:32 PM
Laying here trying to get come sleep and boom...pulse jumps up and i get that all familiar warm feeling. You really got to love it when you gett them at night.

Courtneykinns
01-08-2013, 08:34 PM
Laying here trying to get come sleep and boom...pulse jumps up and i get that all familiar warm feeling. You really got to love it when you gett them at night.

I ALWAYS get that right before i fall asleep. I can't stand it. I feel your pain, hang in there :)

parrymax
01-08-2013, 08:48 PM
I hear that,the warm feeling comes first for me and then the ol' heart starts thumpin.I usually end up proppin up the pillows and flippin on the tv or surfin the laptop-anything to get my mind off of it.Sometimes distracting your mind works and then u can can take another crack at sleep.I know for myslef sleep feels like the enemy,i'm happy if i get 4-5 hours a night.

heyikr1
01-08-2013, 08:52 PM
Kinda y i posted....talking to ppl tends to take my mind off it a bit. Should have known better then to drink regular coffee today...lol. I don't think I'll ever learn.

Cara1989
01-08-2013, 08:54 PM
Lol well least ur trying to be normal xD drink ur coffee fk it

heyikr1
01-08-2013, 09:02 PM
Lol...1989...have u been dealing with amxiey long?

heyikr1
01-08-2013, 09:09 PM
Courtnrykinns....i use to get it every night also but they subsided for a while. Likes to poke its head in from time to time to hang out for a while. Wish i could give it a beer and send it on its way.

parrymax
01-08-2013, 09:19 PM
I've tried that! LOL,only not beer,capt. morgan-all i got was a buzz accompanied by the warm feeling followed by rapid heartbeat and still no sleep!

heyikr1
01-08-2013, 09:32 PM
Sounds about right...was a thought though.

Cara1989
01-08-2013, 10:10 PM
Lol...1989...have u been dealing with amxiey long?

Off and on for about 7 years lol

heyikr1
01-08-2013, 10:13 PM
Same here...i was about 100 miles away from home driving home when i had my first anxiety attack. Dint have any idea what was going on.Took a long time before i would go on any kind of a trip.

Cara1989
01-08-2013, 10:23 PM
Same here...i was about 100 miles away from home driving home when i had my first anxiety attack. Dint have any idea what was going on.Took a long time before i would go on any kind of a trip.

Ugh that sucks lol did u go to er?

heyikr1
01-08-2013, 10:32 PM
After i got back to town cause i didnt want to seem lime a sissy boy....sucked watching all the hospital signs as we passed by them.

JayB4231981
01-08-2013, 10:43 PM
Yeah it happens all the time when I lye down especially on my back feeling my heart beat freaks me out and im like shouldent it be normal if im at a relaxation? Backwards ass Brain of mine...

justconfused
01-08-2013, 10:47 PM
I'm not experiencing symptoms tonight, just need to sleep and am not tired. I generally just text my girlfriend until around 3 when I feel myself feel tired enough to. Tonight I'm the only one awake and my girlfriend is tired and going to sleep as well so now I have to occupy myself until I get tired. When you are all alone and can't have casual conversation it makes things a little harder.

heyikr1
01-08-2013, 10:52 PM
I hope i get 2 sleep b4 that...got 2 b up at 5

justconfused
01-08-2013, 10:58 PM
When I was employed I would be too tired to care and I would just crash. Now I just have my sleeping all messed up and even on my great days the night is hard to sleep because I feel like my body has scheduled for me to start feeling tired later now. I am doing better this past week and hoping to keep it going, but the past few were horrible and I stayed up at night worrying all night now it's like my body doesn't want to sleep until it reaches the time I could sleep the past few weeks.

parrymax
01-09-2013, 07:43 AM
Been dealing with the sleep issue myself for 3 months now. The night seems to be my worse time for anxiety-it seems to worsen the later at night it gets so i started going to sleep later and later.Its a big circle and for me anxiety increases at night,being alone and knowing that by late night everyone i know has gone to sleep so there's no calling them to pass some time.I end up watching alot of tv,surfin the net until i'm so tired i finally fall asleep.The whole problem with that is even on a good night when i feel ok my bbody has reset its sleep cycle and i can't go to sleep at a normal time so i toss and turn until i finally sleep.Happens every night.I know the answer is to make yourself go to bed at an early time and keep at it until your body resets its clock once again and sleep patterns go back to normal-i haven't got there yet.