PDA

View Full Version : ANXICLEAR anyone tried this?? All natural

vakim78
01-07-2013, 06:16 PM
Ok bein desperate I did some homework and researched this. I saw greet review because its a natural dietary supplement. I've Ben using it 5 days now and today was the first day I felt the edge off a little.... Not sure if it was a good day of he meds kicked in.

My dr prescribed me .25 mg of Xanax and I showed him the anxiclear he said its safe but doesn't have direct experience with it. He recommended I rake the .25 mg of Xanax at night before bed and 2 of the anxiclear in the morning.

Has anyone else tried this anxiclear??? Anxiclear.com I would love to hear real feedback about it!

P.S. I love this forum I love having a place to go where people understand... No one else does :(

PanicCured
01-07-2013, 08:37 PM
I know quite a bit about herbs and supplements and I checked out the ingredients. For me, Valerian doesn't work well, and may even make me feel worse. That herb depends on the individual. Some love it some dont. The website to me doesn't look trustworthy and I personally wouldn't take it. But I am very picky what companies I buy from. He has passionflower and L-Teanine in it but you can also just get Passion Flower Extract and Suntheanine on iherb.com from a well known company. When buying supplements the most important thing is that it comes from a company that actually uses quality ingredients and what's in the bottle is what they say is in the bottle.

For herbal formulas I like Eastern Essentials as the combination of these chinese herbs seem to deliver a full encompassing long-term anxiety treatment. I have taken their products with great success so I can recommend them. They are GMP certified and their facility is FDA inspected. The guy who runs it is licensed and qualified. Here is the link: http://www.easternessentials.com/store/other-remedies/stay-calm-and-relaxed-formula/

It's up to you but I thought I'd give you my opinion. I'm not saying that ANXICLEAR is bad, this is just my feeling on it without ever trying it. Eastern Essentials Calm and Relaxed I know works though.

vakim78
01-07-2013, 08:54 PM
Thanks for that! Is the calm and relax thing the name of one that works?? And is the passionflower alone enough to ease my anxiety??

PanicCured
01-07-2013, 10:08 PM
I believe you don't just want to calm down, you want to heal. You don't just want an herbal Xanax. You want a way to cure yourself. I think the Eastern Essentials Calm and Relaxed product has the full encompassing program. Just go on the site and read the info and see for yourself. I would get Passion Flower Extract too. I used Now Foods version. I used Suntheanine too. I have a Supplements thread above in the sticky you can check out. For healing anxiety, I believe these 5 factors are a must:

1) Knowledge- understanding what all those symptoms mean and what is anxiety and a panic attack

2) Have the willpower to change bad mental and physical habits, and create new habits and positive thinking to move past anxiety.

3) Take care of your body with proper food and exercise including yoga.

4) Calm breathing techniques and meditation. I did Buteyko breathing which cured my hyperventilation problem.

5) Natural supplements to physically heal the oversensitive nervous system and help bring the brain and body back to balance. Herbs and minerals like Magnesium Glycinate, but also chamomle tea. Also other natural modalities that work toward a true healing goal like acupuncture and other stuff. I don't think homeopathic works though.

Thats how I see it.

ETE
01-05-2015, 02:22 PM
Hi PanicCured,

I stumbled across your posting when doing some research on AnxiClear and, as many, was trying to figure out if this is another product which claims to do a lot but simply has not effect, or even worse, can make a situation less bareable (which tends to lead to using the pharamceutical products available for anxiety, as they are at least regulated, albeit probably not the ideal solution). I also checked out the Eastern Essentials website you quoted which seems to offer an interesting solution as well. As you seem to have used the latter's products I was curious to hear a bit more about your experience and for what period of time you used it and if this was in replacement of pharmaceutical products? Also, the price is certainly quite steep which makes a long-term cure quite expensive.
I appreciate your input, should time permit.

Rita Smith
05-23-2017, 01:42 AM
I tried AnxiRelief after some bad experiences with other treatment options. It took some time, but it has helped me a lot to overcome my anxiety issues. I feel much calmer and at peace now.